- Notice to DC Consumers Only - Licensed by: Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking, Washington, DC, Phone: (202) 727-8000; http://dc.gov; TTY: 711
- Notice to MD Consumers Only The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints from Maryland residents regarding U. S. Payments, LLC, at 500 N Calvert Street, Suite 402, Baltimore, Maryland 21202, phone 888-784-0136.
- Texas Consumer Complaint Notice Special notice for customers in Texas: if you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of U.S. Payments, LLC, at 877-876-7076, if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to: Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705, 1-877- 276-5554 (toll free), www.dob.texas.gov.
- Alaska Consumer Complaint Notice Special notice for customers in Alaska: if you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of U.S. Payments, LLC, at 877-876-7076, if you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to: Alaska Division of Banking & Securities | PO Box 110807 | Juneau, AK 99811-0807 | Phone #: 1-888-925-2521 or 907-465-2521 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colorado Customer Notice: Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit, are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 11, Article 110, Colorado Revised Statutes. If you have a Question about or Problem with YOUR TRANSACTION - THE MONEY YOU SENT You must contact the Money Transmitter who processed your transaction for assistance. The Division of Banking does not have access to this information. If you are a Colorado Resident and have a Complaint about THE MONEY TRANSMITTER – THE COMPANY THAT SENT YOUR MONEY ALL complaints must be submitted in writing. Please fill out the Complaint Form provided on the Colorado Division of Banking’s website and return it and any documentation supporting the complaint via mail or email to the Division of Banking at:
Colorado Division of Banking | 1560 Broadway, Suite 975 | Denver, CO 80202